Assistant Superintendent Full Time for Garden Apartments (Mid Suffolk)
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of all aspects of Garden Style Apartments. They must have management experience and good communication skills with all levels in the organization. They must be responsible, reliable, hands on, committed, and willing to excel.
This individual will be expected to delegate work to workers, but also work alongside the crew. They will be expected to cover for Super whenever he is not available.
As an Assistant Superintendent, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must Live on premises
- Tuesday through Saturday work schedule
- On call on certain nights
- Performing general building maintenance
- Light plumbing
- Sheetrock and spackle
- Ceramic tile
- Boiler work
- Taking work orders
- Performs walkthroughs at move in
- Process checkouts when tenants evacuate apartment
- Shovel snow a must
As we review candidates for this role, we’ll be looking for these qualifications:
- Must possess computer skills, and great customer service skills.
- Experience in Garden Apartments.
- Must have a valid clean NYS driver’s license.
To submit your resume for future consideration for any openings we may have, please fill out the form below.