Rental Agent (Suffolk)
A Suffolk County R/E Mgmt. firm is seeking a sharp individual with real estate experience, but we are willing to train. Strong customer service and computer skills are essential. WEEKENDS ARE A MUST. Real Estate license not required.
This is a P/T to F/T position. Compensation: T.B.D.
IT Helpdesk Admin – F/T
Growing R/E Mgmt firm looking for a Helpdesk Admin for our IT Dept. This position is for a first level support and response center. Applicant will answer
and log all calls, will need to resolve software issues, login issues, dispatch/escalate calls appropriately. The ideal candidate must possess very strong customer service skills and be able to give and receive direction.
• Able to identify and organize tickets according to priority.
• Distribute tickets to engineers and technicians.
• Assist with field work as requested.
• Update and maintain company contacts.
• Sets and loads computer equipment with required items and prepares computer equipment for operation.
• Operates computer for purpose of providing information to requesting clients and/or engineers.
• Troubleshoots minor equipment malfunctions and corrects them as directed by computer operation manuals, or supervisor.
• Performs task necessary to prepare computer-provided information for delivery to requesting clients.
• Trains clients on operating system.
• Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
• Office work as assigned.
• Maintains log of all worked preformed and processed, and turn in to supervisor by the end of the day.
• Writing documentation/step by step instructions.
• Inventory control.
• Strong aptitude in OS repairs, spy-ware and virus removal, hardware, upgrades and troubleshooting.
• Ability to read computer instruction manuals and comprehend direction.
• Knowledge of computer logic in order to perform task listed under principal duties and responsibilities.
• Knowledge of methodology to run computer systems and to troubleshoot minor computer equipment malfunctions.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to train users and support members in computer systems.
• Ability to communicate problems with supervisors as they become known.
• Must maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to provide customer with outstanding customer care and service at all times.
• Additional or different functions may be assigned from time to time.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Server, Exchange, iPhone, iCloud, Yardi experience a plus.
• Must be well organized; and be Good at writing documentation.
Submit resume w/salary requirements
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Commack, NY) – Full Time
Heatherwood is searching for an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for our very busy Hauppauge office, friendly atmosphere.
Monday through Friday
• Strong Oral Communication Skills
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to Manage Multiple Phone Lines (12 incoming lines, minimum)
• Multi-Tasking Ability
• Team Player – Willing to take on tasks as assigned
• Clear Speaking Voice – Bilingual (English / Spanish Fluent)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Include, but are not limited to:
• Reception – Answer incoming calls, high volume (12 phone lines)
• Customer Service – Resolve Tenant Related Inquiries
Benefit package plus 401 (k).
Submit resume w/cover letter and salary requirements