Executive Assistant (Hauppauge)
Acts as a liaison between the president, key executives, employees, and outside organizations.
A Real Estate Management company is looking for a full-time professional Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the President.
Ideal candidate must have the ability to perform in a fast-paced, time sensitive and confidential environment. Candidate must be organized, flexible and detail oriented with excellent initiative, and problem-solving abilities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, and must be able to handle confidential matters with discretion. Works closely and effectively with the President keeping him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
This fast paced position will require someone adept at multi-tasking and simultaneously anticipating the needs of the President and respond independent of direction. As a key position, the Executive Assistant position offers opportunities for development and advancement for self-motivated and driven candidates.
- Work independently on projects and be able to work under pressure.
- Responsibilities include screening calls, and managing an active calendar.
- Coordinating meeting agendas, schedule meetings and document meeting minutes.
- Composing, preparing, and managing confidential and sensitive matters with discretion.
- Ability to work well with all levels in the organization, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Prepare and analyze reports and financial data.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records.
- Managing projects and conducting research.
As we review candidates for this role, we will be looking for these qualifications:
- Ten or more years of administrative experience in an Executive Role to CEO or President.
- Professional demeanor and ability to withhold confidential information.
- Knowledge of Real Estate Management Industry and Development a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Requires Fluency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
We offer a competitive benefits package including health & dental insurance, 401(k), vacation and personal days.